Monday, June 25, 2018

All about a boy...

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend!
June is winding down already and Summer is in Full Swing! 

I hope you guys have some FUN Summer plans...
I'm still working but fewer hours so I have time
to PLAY for now... We have just been Chillin
for the past month - It just seems to hot out for me...
I'm more of a FALL Gal anyway! LOL

I thought I would share a card I made a while back -
Just hadn't had time to post it til now! :)



I'm using the Echo Park Digital paper collection (All about a Boy)
I printed everything out on some White Bazzill Cardstock
Then Sprayed my sheet with some Clear Acrylic Sealer

Then die cut all my pieces out on my Cameo -
I stamped the Happy Birthday from an Older My Craft Spot
Birthday Stamp set and I used my Stitched Rectangle Frame Die
from My Creative Time -

This was made for my April Local Card Swap Group
We needed to make a Baby or Kid card and I went
with a little boy theme 

My Card was inspired by one I found somewhere
online - Can't remember nor did I write it down anywhere
Which is unusual for me - :(



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful!! I love the colors and the design!! What a fun card, Theresa!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

So pretty! The papers and colors look amazing! Those die cuts are so fun and festive too!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a great birthday card! Lots of fun! Hope you get to cool off a bit this week :)

VintageScrapsCanada said...

What a fun card - It has that summer feel to it !

We are only in our last week of school here, can not waite!

Beth F. said...

This is such a bright and fun card! Love it!

CA Scrapper said...

Such a pretty card, I love the colors. Have a great week.

Leslie

Evelyn said...

It's very bright and cheerful!

Evelyn

KT Fit Kitty said...

A very nice boy's card! I still struggle with those but you are a great resource because you do them very well!

Greta said...

Very cute! Love how you put all the elements together!

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the bright colors and fabulous design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

This is so much fun and I love the colors!