Monday, June 4, 2018

You Did it Bubbles...

Hey There Crafty Friends! Happy Monday to ya!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!

I have a WINNER from Saturday's Blog Hop to announce
and a Graduation Card to share with you today!




Okay... So these cards were inspired by a design image I saw on the
Doodlebug Website and the Christmas cards I made using a
Flat Back - Which I got from Jennifer McGuire Last year...
Now.. Say that 10 times fast! HAHAHA


These cards have what I call FLAT BACKS - Which means the
cards are smaller and are attached to the larger Flat Card Base...
Does that make any sense??? 
Don't worry the next picture should help you out!! LOL


See how my card opens? 
It's a smaller card size (3 3/4 x 5) and it's adhered
to a standard Flat piece of Cardstock (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
It will fit inside a regular A2 size envelope... 

So I created the image in my Silhouette Program
after seeing the design on the Doodlebug website -
I thought it was so cute and perfect as a graduation
Card front - I had to do some alterations to the
SVG file to get it looking like it does -

But I honestly love the way it turned out - I die cut the
Grad cap in Red & Black for the 2 different cards
and you can see how I did up the inside as well

The Black & White Cardstock is Recollections
Silver Cardstock is Neenah
Red Cardstock is Stampin Up
Designer Paper is Doodlebug & the dots paper
is a file I found in my Silhouette Program which
I printed out on some Bazzill White Cardstock then 
sprayed with my Acrylic Sealer before cutting them out
on my Cameo Machine
Stitched Rectangle Die - My Creative Time


And the Winner of Georgiana's Anniversary Blog hop is

LARELYN!!!



CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Email me your address so I can get that
stamp set in the mail to ya!!!
(My e-mail address is on my blog under my picture)
 I leave town this week so please email me asap 
if you want your prize mailed before I go!! :)

Have a Wonderful DAY!!

Theresa

21 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome card and congrats to the winner!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

They are so gorgeous!! I love the flat back design!! So clever and beautiful, my friend!! And congrats to Larelyn!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Super cute grad card my friend!! Congrats to Larelyn! Woohoo!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M



VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love the cool idea of the bubbles -
and I love the way the card opens - super cool

Janis Lewis said...

What a fun bubble grad card!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so darling! I need a graduation card for our "pretend grandson" but I may have to buy one (yikes) I am just exhausted!

Hugs,
Chriss

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super cute card! I love how it folds! Congrats to the winner!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute graduation card! Congrats to the lucky winner of your prize! It was a fun hop!

Vicki said...

Congratulations Larelyn!

Beth F. said...

Those cards are super cool! I love the unique way they open too.
Congrats to the winner of your blog candy!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh thanks for the fun inspiration...I need to whip up two card asap-last minute lizzie here!

Sukie said...

Your cards are amazing! I love the fun design and the way they open! Congrats to the lucky winner!

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a Spectacular Card!! Love all of your ingenious and Brilliant ideas for ways to use the speech bubbles...the look is Magnificent. Love the layers, colors and your mortar board. You totally did one Incredibly Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Evelyn said...

Really cute! I love the comments in bubbles!! Just like I'm eavesdropping at a graduation party! :)

Evelyn

Maryellen Webber said...

Love these graduation cards!!! I have to get one made soon!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, what a great card design! the speech bubbles are so fun~Fun grad cards!
Congrats to your winner from the hop!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Greta said...

These are wonderful grad cards--love them!

Larelyn said...

I'm so happy you're designing for Die Cuttin Divas! Yay! and thank you so much for the blog hop prize. I did email you ♥♥♥

Tracey said...

Great card...love the design, the speech bubbles look fabulous!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a great way to use a speech bubble! Love the design!

Lisa said...

Such a cool card design! Love those fun word bubbles!