Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another card!

Happy Tuesday Morning everyone! I'm soooo super excited about the announcement for the brand NEW Cricut Lite Cartridges! I only found out about them on Sunday Morning around 2am from the Cricut Message board..... I think Walmart made a big boo-boo when some of the stores had put them out before Provo Craft could announce them.... and Now Provo Craft is going too this Thursday! And then we get another Hello Thursday on the 17th.... How exciting is that! :) All the blogs are buzzing and people are working hard to get the info out.... I know there are a couple of those Cartridges I would like to have, but.....
I don't like the cost of $39 for 1... That's a bit high for just 50 images on a cartridge.... :) Sooo we shall see what's going to happen... :) Onto today's card... This is a sketch from Splitcoast stampers #281... It was fairly simple to make but has an elegant feel to it.... :)
Have a Wonderful day Everyone and I'll be back tomorrow with another card for ya! :)
Theresa



Here is the recipe for this card:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up)
Designer Paper: DCWV Linen Stack (love this stack)
Punch: Oval & Scallop Oval (Stampin' Up) 
Sentiment: Computer Generated

1 comment:

Sharon said...

It is so very elegant!! Love the papers you used!! :)