Monday, June 28, 2010

Pretty Flower....

Happy Monday Everyone! First I want to say thank you for those who left comments under my sisters Layout... She did a wonderful job and I'm hoping she will be posting more things soon... Second I'm soooooo super excited! I found out I won a Cartridge over at Courtney Lane designs! It was a U Pick one Cartridge so I picked the Cindy Loo Cartridge.... I can't wait to get it! :) On with the Card..... I seen an Image in my Paper Crafts Magazine that stood out to me.... and Since I liked it sooo much I thought I would make something similar to it.... And so I came up with this....

Cardstock, Stamp, Ink Are All (Stampin' Up)
Designer Paper: DCWV (Summer Stack)
Brads: Ki Memories
Cartridge: Mother's Day 2010 Cut @ 3"
Vellum: Cut @ 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" (Don't know where it's from) Sorry
Thanks for taking a peek, let me know what ya think! Have a Wonderful Day!
Theresa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Soooo pretty! The colors are great together! Congrats on winning pick a cart at Melanie's site! Awesome win!!! :)