Thursday, June 3, 2010

Create a Critter Baby Boy Card!

Happy Thursday Morning Everyone! Last night I decided to make a baby boy card since I made a baby girl card the day before.... I chose my Favorite Cartridge right now "Create a Critter"... I love making children's cards and baby cards with this cartridge.... If you haven't gotten it yet I highly recommend getting it.... It layers soooo easily too... Anyway enjoy the card! :)

Well I'll start with the cardstock... It's Stampin' up (of course) :) , The colors are Wild Wasabi, Bordering Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery... The Designer Paper is also Stampin' Up and it is an old one called Sarah.... The card is an A2 Size which is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", and the layers are: 5 1/4" x 4", 5" x 3 3/4"
I cut the square out at 3 1/4" then the Layer is 3 1/8", I used all the layers for this turtle including the shadow feature on the Design Studio..... All cut out at 1 7/8" then I cut the grass out at 1 5/8" and 1 7/8"... I inked the Turtle & grass to give it some depth... Then I used my new McGill Layers Punches they are called Fancy Square and then I used the Stampin' Up Stamp set called Teeny Tiny Wishes...
Thanks for taking a peek have a Wonderful day! :)    Theresa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

How sweet!!! Love that little turtle. Well, I love every cut from Create-a-Critter!!! LOL I love how you did the grass and those bg papers are just great!! And that sweet little hello baby stamp. Awesome!!! :)