Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Card!!!!

Happy Monday Morning Everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start! :) Me... Well I'm probably sleeping in since the boys are on Summer Vacation... :) whenever they have summer vacation - are time schedule is all out of whack and we just go with the flow of things... :) We have no place to be and we have all the time in the world when it's Summertime! :) It's actually been pretty warm around here....usually it doesn't get to warm til mid July....and last week we had cold days and then this week it's been just HOT....
Or at least to us it's HOT! Most definitely warmer than usual but it's all good...:) So on to today's card!

Here is the Recipe for this card:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose (Stampin' Up)
Designer Paper: Sweet Always (Stampin' Up) - Retired Paper
Stamp: Upsy Daisy Set (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Dye Ink (Stampin' Up)
Flowers: Imaginisce
Button: Not sure from who? My Stash... :)

 

Here is a close up of the flowers I used... I thought it would look prettier if I added all the colors from the card.... I used glue dots to secure all the flowers & Button down... :)
Have a Wonderful day everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with another card for ya! :)
Theresa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Beautiful! Love the flower and that button just sets it off!!! :)