Thursday, June 24, 2010

Girlfriend Birthday Card!

Hello and Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope you guys are doing well
as this week is coming to an end.... :)
I have a confession to make.... I did NOT think I would WANT the Forever Young Cartridge... (GASP) I mean I really didn't think it would be something that I would use... and boy was I WRONG!!! I'm lovin this cartridge... I've made 2 cards this week with it and plan to do many more in the near future... I did get this Cartridge off of Ebay though..... I won it for $23 and free shipping... So I was pleased with the price and now I'm pleased with this cartridge.... Whewwww now that, that's off my chest here is the card that I made!!! :)

(Reminder: Click on photo for a larger image)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Designer Paper: WeRMemory (Can't remember the name of it) Sorry :(
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cartridge: Forever Young (Girl) Cut @ 4 1/2", George and Basic Shapes (Green Circle) Cut at 1 5/8" using the Design Studio
Punch: Treading Water (Fiskars), 1 1/2" Circle (EK Success)
Ribbon: Red Zig Zag (My Stash)
Pearls: On Purse and Flower (KasierCraft)
Stamp Set: Whimsical Words (Stampin' Up)
I really love how the dress came out.... I keep saying to myself "HOW CUTE IS THIS CARD"!!! I know that's silly but I really like this card so much... :) I used Dimensionals for the sentiment and the Girlfriend....
Thanks for taking a peek, let me know what ya think! :) Have a wonderful day! :)
Theresa

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute card! I love the dress too!

Sharon said...

Cute, cute, cute!! You was busy while I was away making some awesome creations! Love them all!!! :)

miislucky said...

I didn't think I wanted that cart. either. I never thought I would use it. But, I do love how your card came out!