Friday, June 4, 2010

With Sympathy Card.........

Happy FRIDAY Everyone! This week seemed to go by sooo super fast!  :)
Anyway on to today's card... this is another Stamp with Heather Challenge... It was from Last Sunday, May 23rd.... I wasn't able to get it done it time so I made this last night! On to the card and the details.... :)

I made this card using Stampin' Up Supplies again... ( I know shocker! ) hehehe.... The colors are Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, So Saffron and Kiwi Kiss... The Designer Paper is Called "Walk in the Park" From last years Mini Catalog... I also used the Stamp sets called "Simply Said" (flowers) and "Warmest Regards" (sentiment)... I used my blender pen & Ink Pads to color the flowers and I used some Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon....The Fiskar Edge punch I used is called Sunburst...... Thanks for taking a peek have a Wonderful Weekend!!!!  :)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

How pretty! The colors are just great. Love the flowers and the punch!! Hope you have an awesome weekend, too!!! :)