Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Arrival Baby Card...

Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone.... Today I've made a simple and yet cute baby card..... I've been wanting to make this Stork for quite some time and thought now would be a good opportunity to make it... I think it's perfect for a baby boy or girl.... The recipe is under the photo....

(Reminder: Click on photo for a better view)
Cardstock: So Saffron, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, White (Stampin' Up)
Designer Paper: Petals & Paisley (Stampin' Up)
Cricut Cartridge: New Arrival - Stork Cut @ 3 1/2" and words Cut @ 1 1/8"
Ink: Pumpkin Pie for the beak and legs, So Saffron for the Hat
I added a  Gingham yellow bow from Martha Stewart Stickers and a wiggly eye.... The words and the Stork are popped up on Dimensionals..... Thanks for taking a peek, let me know what ya think! :) Have a wonderful day!
Theresa

1 comment:

ownhomedog said...

very cute - the bow is the perfect embellishment too! great card!