Saturday, June 19, 2010

Masculine Birthday???

Happy Saturday everyone!!! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Summer day! I made this card last night and was questioning if it is a Masculine card or not.... I mean I think so... But I thought... what do you all think??? The details for this card are below the picture! :)


Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
Designer Paper: WeRMemory
Cricut Cartridge: Accent Essentials Top Note cut at 3" and 3 1/2"
Nestabilities: Oval shapes
Punches: Word Window, Modern Label (Stampin' Up)
Brads: Antique Copper (my Stash)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Pedaling Past (Stampin' Up)
Thanks for taking a peek, let me know what ya think! Enjoy the rest of your weekend... I'll be back on Monday with a new card! Happy Father's Day Everyone!!!!
Theresa

1 comment: