Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Birdy Thanks Snow Much....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone or is it?
Okay... I wrote yesterday about My Craft Spot
& Peachy Keen Stamps no longer selling stamps...
Which I'm still really, really, bummed about... and then I read
that Flowers to Flourishes (it's a Daily Deal Craft Site)
is nooo longer selling stuff!! WTH!! We are only 6 days
into the New Year and I'm just getting shocked left & right...
My Crafting World is crumbling.... UGH....
 
Insert over dramatic hand over head fainting spell!
 
I do however have some exciting news.... well maybe not
for you but for me anyway! Wink, Wink
You guys know I just moved a couple of months ago
and I haven't made any friends yet...(Inserting Sad Face)
 Well... Today that is going to end! I'm joining a Card Swap Group!
 
Yay for me.... At least something is going in the right
 direction this year! Haha
I recently stopped in a Craft Store and was chatting
with one of the ladies there.. telling her about me
moving & trying to meet new crafting friends & such
So, she took my name & # and gave it to a gal that
lives 15 minutes from me who does card classes...
Now, I don't really "NEED" card classes per se....
But then she said she has a card swap group and
they just lost a member... so they have 1 opening!!!
 
I was like YES, YES, & YES again!!! So tonight
I will finally make some friends AND join in a
monthly card swap group.... Finally
something is going right! Now... let's hope they
like me! LOL
 
Okay... now that I'm done with that Loooong
post... let me share a card set with you!
 
I'm using this ADORABLE SVG Set Called:
 
 
 
 
Here's the set that I Made...
 
 
They turned out really CUTE!
The File Shows Ornaments.... Since Christmas
is over & I wanted to send them out during Jan. & Feb.
I thought I would turn the round shapes into
Fun Snowballs! :)

 
I used the Wonderful Winter Scene SVG File From
And it was FREE!!!!

 
Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Bo Bunny
Thank You Sentiment - Jaded Blossoms (Kind Thanks)
Hello Sentiment - Sizzix ( Stephanie Barnard)
 

 
Face Stamps - Peachy Keen  (Critter Faces Sm. Med. Lg.)
Chameleon Pens - Coloring the Faces
Recollections - Opaque Marker
 

 
My Craft Spot - Snowflake Sequins
Gems - Studio G
Twine - MME
Shabby Winter Birds - Kadoodle Bug Designs
 
I'm entering the Following Challenges:
 
Little Scrap Pieces - Show it off Saturday
Crazy 4 Challenges - Clean & Simple
Silhouette Challenges - Anything Goes
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!!

A Country Twinkle said...

Adorable cards! Love the colors and the backgrounds really add to the cards.
Have fun tonight making cards and friends.

Sharon said...

These are fabulous Theresa!! All of those little birds are just adorable! Loving that bg paper. My guess is that all of the ladies at the card swap are going to welcome you with open arms and you will make some good friends there. Have fun!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute!!!!

Karen said...

Theresa, I am SO excited about your crafty plans for tonight! What a blessing that is.. and of course they're going to like you! It would be such fun to craft with someone. Can I come?! Hehe! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

As for your cards, they are all adorable! I love the winter scene and the precious little birdies! So brilliant of you to turn the ornaments into snowballs. :o) The colors and sweet accents throughout are so lovely. (The twine bow is so happy!) Beautifully done, my friend! Have an amazing time tonight!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Gerda said...

These cards are SOOOO ADORABLE!! Love all these sweet brids!!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Kim. said...

Firstly I really hope you have a great time this evening and find some new friends, I know too well how difficult it can be when moving area.
Secondly your note cards are fabulous, all the die cuts creatures are really, really cute.
Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
Kim x

Sherrie K. said...

Yeah...I am so happy for you to have found some crafty friends! I am SURE they will love you and you will fit right in! I have never gone to a card swap..sounds interesting!
I hope you have fun, be sure to tell us all about it:)

Your cards are ALL so stinken cute! What an adorable file and wow, your designs are so super fun! Love them Theresa!
Have a GREAT evening my friend!
Sherrie K

Norma said...

Oh my goodness these are soon cute!! I'm sad to hear about the PKS and Craft spot not selling anymore so sad:( I hear you it's only 6 days into the year and what...

I'm glad you hear that you join a card making ground and I can't wait to hear all about it:) Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

Each one of these is fabulous. They are going to love you. Those birdies are just too cute. I bet it will be fun to see how the others craft. I've always crafted alone so I've never experienced this part of it. You will bring so much to the group. Bet they learn a lot from your style. BTW, I had to pick a favorite from this group - the birdie dancing with the candy cane. Too cute!

DIANA L. said...

OMGosh Way to cute. Congrats on joining a group I look forward to hearing and seeing how it goes.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com