Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter Penguins....

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Today I've got something different to share with you!
Over the weekend I was making a bunch of different
wood crafts... So I thought I would share one with you!
 
I really enjoy making these projects....
It's a nice change from cards (Which I love to Make!)
But the painting seems to relax me... :)

 
I LOVE how these turned out! :)
It's perfect for sitting on a shelf
 since it's still Winter time! :)

 
I glittered his belly & the blue snowflake....
Added some blue tulle & gem to the snowflake
I used 2 cotton balls & some blue wire to make his ear muffs!
Inked around all of the edges.... :)

 
This little cutie has a glitter belly as well...
I used some Echo Park Winter Paper for his scarf...
Inked his edges as well.... :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theresa, these penguins turned out so cute. You did a great job painting them. I like that you mix the paper pieces in with the painted project. These are really special.

Marilyn said...

Your penguins are adorable!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, these are so awesome!! I love the adorable penguins!! The earmuffs are too cute!! What a fabulous project this is!! I love them!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Oh my! Theresa, these are the sweetest little penguins in the history of the world! :o) I want to paint with you! Hehe. These turned out so darling. Each detail is so sweet, like the little earmuffs and sweet tulle accent. Lovely creation as always, my friend! It is obvious how much you enjoy projects such as these. :o) Have a happy night, Theresa!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tina H said...

These are fantastic! Such a fun project! You are so talented :)

Sharon said...

WOW!! This are just wonderful Theresa!!! So super cute! Love those eyes and the earmuffs!!! You did an awesome job on these!!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, these are SO cute Theresa! I love the penguins and look at the sparkly belly and adorable ear muffs! So fun!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Norma said...

Oh WOW! these penguins are so adorable and what a great job painting them:) I also love the ear muffs. Have a fabulous rest of your week.
Hugs,
Norma

Gerda said...

OMG, These penquins are soo super cute!!! Love them!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Debby Pannell said...

These are so darn cute.
TTFN