Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Phone Hello....

Hello Fellow Crafters! Today I've got something
to share... I FINALLY used my Stamps of Life Stamps!
My good Blogging Friend Tanya over at Studio 5380
will probably be SHOCKED! Cuz she knows I'm a club member
and I always tell her I'm gonna use my stuff... But I NEVER DO!
Well, Friday Changed all of that! I pulled a couple of sets out
to make a couple of cards... and I thought I would share
1 of them with you guys today!
 
 
Clearly it's been awhile since I've actually used Stamps!
I mean I always use sentiment stamps on my cards...
But I hardly ever use my other Shaped type stamps...
 
Card Stock / Gems - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Doodlebug Designs (Hello Sunshine)
Card Shape - Sil. Store
Phone Stamp / Die / Sentiment - The Stamps of Life
Flower Sequins - Doodlebug
Ribbon - 3 Girl Jam
Flower Gem - Heros Art
 
I'm Entering the following Challenges:
 
Scrappy Moms - Think Warm
Crazy 4 Challenges - Opposite
 
Okay Tanya! Don't fall of your chair when you see this post! HA
Thanks for stopping by! Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty! Love the paper. This would cheer up anyone's day. I love the phone. Like the square flip-it card too.

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the papers!

Sukie said...

Pretty card, love all of the gorgeous papers you used! And way to go on pulling out your stash!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Well, well, well...just look at you! I knew if you ever pulled out those TSOL goodies, you would love them! Your card is super, super cute! I am loving the bright, happy papers and, of course, the flip-it card (aren't these fast and easy to put together?). The telephone looks so cute in that sweet daisy print - I love it!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the colorful papers!! The flip design is fabulous!! You did an awesome job with this!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the pretty papers you used!!! Love this card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Anonymous said...

Hi, Theresa. Just read your comment. I just put 3 in the boxes. There was room left over, I think it will hold 4 or 5.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! Glad you got some crafty time in, hoot-hoot! I love the pretty flowered paper, cute card shape and fun stamping!
Great card my friend!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Such a pretty card! I love the bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms!

Stacey~~Scrappy Moms DT Member

Karen said...

Theresa, this is darling! There is so much to love about this, including the fun flip style you chose! The flowery phone is fabulous (kudos on using some of your stash of goodies!) and I love the super bright patterns. :o) The sweet bow is a perfect accent. Beautifully done, my friend! Have a sparkly night. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sharon said...

I so love your card Theresa!! The shape is great. And all of those pattern papers look so great together! Love the phone!! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun card! The telephone is super! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!