Monday, January 5, 2015

Don't go bacon my heart.....

Hello & Happy Monday Morning to ya!
My Youngest went back to school today!
I'm one of those parents that LOVES having
their child home during school breaks... It never
really bothers me, so its sad he had to go back...
But now we just look forward to Spring Break! :)
I'm sure you have all heard by now about Kimberly
over at My Craft Spot... I'm so sad about it... :(
I LOVE using her products as most of you know...
I totally understand why - Family always comes first
But she will be very, very, much missed!
Then - Peachy Keen announced that they will
no longer be making stamps.... I was like WHAT?
This is starting off to be a hard New Year! :(
I LOVE Peachy Keen stamps too... So they will
be very, very much missed too....
On top of ALL of that... my favorite cookie Jar got
broken yesterday too! I was so upset...
I had it for such a long time.... :(
 
Now that I've become the "Debby Downer" today
 Maybe I can cheer you & me up with a card...
 
I'm using this adorable SVG File
 
 
 
Kadoodle Bug had a HUGE sale going on,
I believe it ends today! So if you've been
wanting any of Melissa's CUTE files
get them while they're HOT! :)  LOL
 
 
 
Card Stock - Stampin' up
Designer Paper & Tag - Basic Grey (True Love)
Stitched Ribbon Banner - #40799 Sil. Store
Frames & Labels - #39817 Sil. Store
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Grey Bakers Twine
Pig w/ Bacon & Hearts - Kadoodle Bug Designs
 
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super cute, Theresa. Great background papers. I love that cute pig with his formal bowtie. And the bacon...I'll take bacon for Valentines...or any other day! lol Love this card.

A Country Twinkle said...

Sweet card! Love the color combo.

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

DIANA L. said...

Super adorable Valentines card!! Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Karen said...

Theresa, you've been such a loyal customer (and emotional supporter!) of all things My Craft Spot... I hope you know how appreciated you've always been! :( I'm still heartbroken, even though it's obviously the right choice. It's still so sad, though. :( And I hadn't heard about PK! My goodness, so many changes. Even my beloved I Feel the Love is now ended, suddenly. Not the start to the crafty year I was expecting. :( I'm sorry about your cookie jar, too. Sigh.

Thankfully you made a card that certainly boosts our spirits! :o) What a precious little piggie and that bacon is amazing! I love the fun papers, design, and sentiment. You always put things together so beautifully. :o) Lovely work as always, my friend! I hope your day is filled with unexpected blessings and joy!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I feel your pain my sweet friend - what is going on in our little crafty world? Makes me sad to think of these 2 great companies going out of business. And, I am so sorry to hear about your cookie jar! I hate to lose something special like that :(

On the bright side, I do adore your sweet little piggy!He has such a cute little face and I LOVE the sentiment - so fun! Great papers and layout also, this card is just cute as can be my friend!

Sherrie K. said...

Ofta...I know whta you mean, my heart is heavy right now to! I am sad about MCS...I really enjoyed working with Kimberly and loved her product but I get it and totally understand! I was so surprised to see about PK stamps to, UGH! So bummed!
Sorry about your cookie jar:( Okay seriously, your card is so adorable! Your piggy just makes me smile...so fun and so stinken cute!
Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie K

Sharon said...

This is just way, way to cute Theresa!!! I so love this pig, hearts and that sentiment. Now that I see your card, I wish that I had of gotten this file. Super duper cute!!!! :)

Gerda said...

This card is super cute!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda