Friday, January 2, 2015

Bubble, Hello...

Hello & Happy Dance Friday to ya!
 It's really weird to have a day off in the
middle of the week... I think it throws
people off big time! LOL
 
But that's okay cuz it's the weekend now!
Just a couple more days left before my
son heads back to school! He's made
all sorts of Lego's while he's been on break
and we've watched some fun movies together...
But it's time to get back to a normal schedule again!
 
I've got another Explore Card to share.... :)
 
 
This was another ready made project!
Which I did alter a little bit since
I didn't have the image files they listed... so I
re-did it using the cartridges I do have! HA
Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye (Notable)
Jute Twine - Papertrey Ink
Banners - Pretty Pennants Cartridge
Speech Bubble - Cricut Basic Shapes
Hello Die Cut Word - Technique Tuesday (Say it, Hello)
 
Well, that's all I have to share today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Anonymous said...

These are such pretty papers. Love the bright colors. (it's been so dreary here)This happy card lifted my spirits. It's going to be so hard to get back into a school routine.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful papers and fun design Theresa!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Sharon said...

Great card Theresa!! Love the papers and that great bubble with the sentiment!!! :)

Karen said...

Theresa, your card is so beautiful! I'm enamored with the bright and chipper papers... they just fill the room with sunshine. :o) The banners are lovely and the touch of jute is so pretty. Gorgeous work as always, my dear friend! I hope you're having a blessed weekend. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Gerda said...

Happy New Year Theresa!! Wishing you and your family a fabulous 2015!!!!
You have made a lot off awesome projects, the last few days!! I love them all!!
Hugs Gerda.