Monday, January 26, 2015

Wood You Mail Me????

Hello & Happy Monday Morning to ya!
Did you have a wonderful weekend?
I thought I would be crafting this weekend....
Instead... I went grocery store hopping on Saturday!
And then watched some shows on my computer on
Sunday! I was busy Friday night.... but that's about it...
How weird? right? Oh well.... I have plenty of projects
done, so I can share at least 2 weeks of project with
you! HA
 
Today I'm showcasing another
ADORABLE file from:
 
 
 
It really is super cute & it's still on SALE, for only a $1!
You can't beat that kind of deal! The SALE ENDS TODAY!
So hurry on over and get your files! :)
 
 

 
I mean look at that face.... awe... he's so cute! :)
 
Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Lori Whitlock (Kiss Me)
Beaver w/Mail - KDB
Shapes - Sil. Store
Tag Die & Sentiment - My Craft Spot
Jute Twine - Papertrey Ink
Glossy Accents used on the Hearts, Eraser on Pencil
Doodle Hearts Embossing Folder - The Paper Studio
 
Thanks for taking a look!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

11 comments:

Gerda said...

OMG This card is SUPER ADORABLE!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Marilyn said...

CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Theresa, you picked a super cute file with this one. That beaver is adorable and so are the background papers. Love it.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! That little guy is so sweet!! I love the papers yo used!! What a fun card!! Congrats on your win at Little Scrap Pieces!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tina H said...

Awww! Such a cutie pie! I do love that face! I love your paper choices too! Have a great day Theresa :)

Migdalia said...

This is just way too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

Karen said...

Theresa, this is pure sweetness! :o) What a fabulous cut file set.. just look at how adorable he is! I love his Valentine-hued pencil and sweet love note. :o) How i love your tiny tag.. gosh I miss MCS! Your layout is beautiful and I love your sweet papers! Wonderful as always, my friend! I'm glad you had a nice weekend and wish you a sparkly night. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sharon said...

Ohhhhh this is so adorable Theresa!!! I so love this darling beaver!!! Awesome card and awesome pattern papers!!! Now I need to go buy that file before it goes off sale!!!! :)

Sukie said...

Adorable card, love the fun file you used! The colors and patterns are awesome! Sweet little sentiment you used too!

Sherrie K. said...

How cute is this little guy! I love the pretty papers:) Great Valentine's Day card.
So glad you got some crafty time in! Your card is darling!