Thursday, January 15, 2015

Oh Snap....

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today Hubby & I need to make a trip to Vegas
for another Dr. Appt. We're bringing down a
Table & Chairs for my oldest son as well....
Should be a lovely drive today so maybe
we'll get some shopping in! HA
 
I have a super quick & simple card to share!
 
 
Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Sequins - My Craft Spot
Everything Else - Echo Park (Oh Snap)
 
I'm adding this one to my stash of cards...
You never know when you need to make
someone smile! :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

8 comments:

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Theresa. I love that camera. The stars and filmstrip are really cute.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the camera!! The details and design are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharon said...

Fabulous card Theresa!! Love the camera, and the film strips. The pattern papers are just wonderful!! Loving this card!!!! :)

Karen said...

Theresa, this is fabulous! The collection is gorgeous and you've used it to perfection! I love the camera and the sweet star-topped film strips! The sequins are such a fun touch atop the marvelous background paper. LOVE the sweet sentiment! And you are right... we never know when we'll need to make someone smile! This will certainly accomplish that mission in the future. :o) Wonderfully done, my friend! I hope your trip is going well!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my cuteness! What a fun card - that camera is awesome! Love your layout and great papers. Yep...this one is gonna make somebody smile big time!

Debby Pannell said...

Picture perfect card. Love it.
TTFN