Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I moose-tache you......

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Wow! It's the middle of the week already...
I think those extra days off help to make the
week fly by faster! Or maybe it's just me? Eh?
 
I've got another sweet card to share...
I'm using the super CUTE file from
 
Called:
 
 
This is such a cute file! So here's what I made....
 
 
Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Lori Whitlock (Kiss Me)
Shapes - Sil. Store
Moose Love - Kadoodle Bug Designs
Sequins - My Craft Spot
 
Thanks for Stopping By! Have an
AWEOME DAY!!!!
 
Theresa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, Theresa. Each one is cuter than the next. She looks so cute on this paper. Great happy colors. Love it.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sweet!! That is the cutest moose ever!! I love the papers you used!! What a happy card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!!! Love all the papers and the sweet moose you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Melissa said...

OH my goodness, he's a cutie!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!

Karen said...

Theresa, that is probably my favorite cut file from that fabulous set! What a darling little moose and I adore his love banner! :o) The spots and hearts make a festively lovely background and the sequins are gorgeous as ever. I love how often you accent with them. :o) Wonderfully done as always, my friend! Have a sparkly night. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sherrie K. said...

Theresa, this is such a cute card! The moose is so stinken adorable! What a great choice of pattern papers!! Someone is going to love receiving this!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Love this card! The moose is adorable and I love all of the fun papers and colors on your card! The "Love" banner looks amazing as well!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I am loving all those great patterned papers. And, that little moose sure is a cutie pie with the sweet banner. Great card my friend!