Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Love you TONS!!!!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I've got a Parent/Teacher Conference today!
GRADE TIME! Hunter already told me his
grades... So the rest is just a formality! :)
He's a pretty good student & works hard &
every time I attend one of these meetings...
It's pretty quick, sweet & to the point! :)
 
Which is what I'm gonna do with this card today!
 
I've used another SVG File From:
 
 
 
 
Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Carta Bella (Devoted Heart)
Banner - Silhouette Store
Hearts, Sentiment, Elephant - Kadoodle Bug Designs
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
 
Theresa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet elephant. He looks so cute with an armful of hearts. Love the sentiment, too.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sweet!! The elephant is adorable!! The papers are fabulous!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the sweet elephant and great papers!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Kate said...

This is SO cute, Theresa!! I love all those hearts!

Congrats to Hunter on his great grades!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!! LOVE!!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a sweet elephant and fun card! Great job Theresa!
Sherrie K

Sharon said...

Oh my!! What a darling elephant!!! Love all of those hearts. Great bg paper, too!! :)

Karen said...

Theresa, this is TONS of sweetness! :o) Gosh I love these elephant files! :o) Your papers are so pretty (as I always say) and your sentiment looks fantastic! I love the wee bits of doodling. :o) Gorgeous work as always, my dear friend! And huge hugs for having a kiddo who is a hard worker... I can't tell you how much that warms my heart! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Debby Pannell said...

Tons of cuteness. Fabulous design and that elephant is adorbs.
TTFN