Friday, January 16, 2015

Devoted.....

Hello & Happy Dance Friday to ya!
 I finally went to the card swap this week
and met some fun people! They swap cards
once a month and there is only 8 ladies in the group!
So this should be fun & interesting! :)
I was also invited to go along with them to
the Scrapbooking Expo the end of March....
So, it looks like I'm making friends! YAY for ME! :)
Went to Vegas Yesterday, and all was well...
Got to drop some furniture off at my sons house...
We didn't get to see my son since he was at work
& I didn't want to wait til after 9 pm to leave Vegas..
I did make a trip to Hobby Lobby which was so
FUN for me... Hubby doesn't care for it but I went
to an RC Car place with him too so we are now even! HA
Any who.... no big plans for the weekend
probably just hanging out at home
and maybe making a couple of things.... :)
Speaking of things... Here's another
card I want to share... :)


I've got a "LOVE" theme going on this week!
Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Carta Bella (Devoted Heart)
Banners - Sil. Store
Shapes - Sil. Store
Mouse w/ Heart - Treasure Box Designs
Sentiment - Joys Life

Well... that's it for me today!
Have an AWESOME Weekend!!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Theresa. Love the mouse. Those papers are gorgeous. They look so good on this Valentine card. Loving the banners.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! Love the little mouse

Melissa said...

Super super cute!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love, love the papers!! The little mouse is so sweet!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!! LOVE!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This card is so stinkin' sweet! I love the great papers (think I have that stack). The banners look great cut from all those fun prints. Your little mouse is just adorable with those great big eyes!
Sounds like you have been super busy! It won't hurt the guys to tag along with us to the crafty stores every once in awhile - it's kinda nice to have someone carry out the heavy stuff...lol! Have a great weekend and I'll be back to see what you created!

Karen said...

Theresa, I'm so happy you had such a marvelous time! The crafty group is blessed to have you joining them and I hope you continue to enjoy it. :o) Your card is adorable! I love the sweet image and am crazy in love with your design. :o) I love banners and this abundance of love-inspired ones are adorable! Beautifully done as always, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sherrie K. said...

So happy that you met up with some crafty friends...card swap? how does that work?
How fun to take in a trip to Hobby Lobby...love that store! Enjoy your weekend and hope you get time to craft!
Your card is darling:) The bear is so sweet and I love the papers...I really need to go find some fun, new Valentine papers:)
Sherrie K

Debby Pannell said...

I absolutely love this card. the paper, the banners, are perfect.
TTFN

Gerda said...

What a super sweet card!! Love the adorable little mouse!! Have a great day.
Gerda