Friday, January 9, 2015

Wintery Snowman.....

Hello & Happy dance Friday to ya!
Today I'm hosting the Challenge over at:

Kadoodle Bug Designs has a Challenge Bi-weekly 
so if you want to win a FREE FILE Come on over & Play Along! :)

This Challenge is a super simple one....
Make anything (WINTER RELATED) BUT....
You must use a Kadoodle Bug File!

Here's what I created to start the Challenge off...
I used the (Wintery Snowman) that you can find here:



 
 
Card stock - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Fancy Pants (Blissful Blizzard)
Banners, Buttons, Sentiment - Fancy Pants (Blissful Blizzard)
Jute Twine - Paper Trey Ink
Wintery Snowman - Kadoodle Bug Designs
 
So come on & join use for this Challenge....
It would be great to see lots of my Blogging
friends play along!
Thanks so much for stopping by, have an
AWESOME WEEKEND!!!
 
Theresa

10 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Great card your snow man is adorable.

snappy scrappy said...

This guy is too cute! Love it!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute as can be! What a fun little snowman and I love the pretty papers you used. Those colors are right up my alley - too cute!

Karen said...

Theresa, this is adorable! I love your cut file choice... his heart-filled scarf is precious and it looks like he's waiting to hug you! :o) The colors are so beautiful and I love your papers! Gorgeous work! I will try my best to play along. :o) Have a happy day, my friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, so cute Theresa!! I think I need that papers....Ooooh, so pretty!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K

Georgiana said...

Awesome snowman! I sure to find some time to join the challenge.

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Reminds me of marshmallows. Fabulous papers. Love the blues and browns.

Sharon said...

Love it!!! He looks like he is made out of marshmallows!! He's so super cute!! Love that bg paper, too. Awesome card Theresa!!! :)

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! That snowman is super cute!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Kate said...

Such a cute snowman, Theresa! I love the softer colours on this card too.

(You wrote this Friday but it's now Tuesday. Still a few days to go for me now!!)