Thursday, January 29, 2015

Life is like a Camera Take 2....

 
Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone! I've got another
Stamps of Life Card to share... I told ya I made a couple
of them! Ha Ha
 
 
Card Shape - My Scrap Chick (Bracket)

 
Card Stock - Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Designer Paper - Doodle Bug (Take Note)
Camera Stamp & Die, Film Die, Sentiment - Stamps Of Life
Tag Die - Jaded Blossoms (Mini Tag Dies)
White Jute Twine - American crafts
Color Dots - Made by me using Perler beads
 
Thanks again for stopping by to say Hi!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!
 
Theresa


9 comments:

Sukie said...

Very cute card, love the camera and film strip! Those colors and patterns look amazing and I just love those fun sentiments you used.

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! What a fun card!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the sentiment!! Awesome card, Theresa!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Theresa, this is adorable! I love the shape and all of the happy colors and elements! The film strip is fabulous and the sentiments are perfect!I love the colored dots you made, too. :o) Beautifully designed as always, my dear friend! Have a happy day!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness my friend! Love the easel card and those fabulous papers! This is one of those cards that just makes me smile, I love it!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherrie K. said...

Fun card and great mix of papers! The camera is so cool and love the film strip!
Sherrie K

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Theresa. I love cards with cameras. Love the bright, cheerful papers. I also love easel cards. So I guess this is pretty much perfect!

Sharon said...

This is wonderful Theresa!!! Love the shape and pattern papers. The camera, film strip and sentiments are fabulous!!!! :)

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the pretty papers and the camera is just adorable!!! Have a great day.
Gerda