Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bee's Knees!

Welcome back Crafty Peeps! It's Tuesday
and it's a Beautiful Day outside! :)
I've got a super CA-UTE Valentine Card using
an adorable file from KaDoodle Bug Designs



These are soooo DANG ADORABLE!!

Here's what I Created --


How adorably Sweet is this card? I just Love it! :)
This is the Bear with the flowers - I didn't want the
flowers on my card - so I just snipped them off! :)

Here's the Details on this cutie --

Designer Paper - Just So Scrappy Digi Paper (Bee Mine)
Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Bo Bunny
Stitched Card Mat Die - Die-namics
Dotted Circle Die - My Creative Time
Bumble Bee Bear - KaDoodle Bug Designs
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper (Buggy Punnies)
Brown Dry Chalk for eyes
Recollections Opaque Marker
Micron 01 Black Pen
Sequins - CDD
Wood Veneer Heart - American Crafts - Inked with SU Cherry Cobbler

Let me know what ya think about my Bee's Knees Card 
in the comment section below! Have a Wonderfully
Crafty Day!!! 


14 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh!! Your card is soooo cute!! I love that darling bear!!!! And you know I just love all of the pattern papers you use. They always go together perfectly!!! Awesome card Theresa!!!!!! :)

Migdalia said...

Oh my goodness...it is adorable!!The bear is just way too cute!! Love the fun designer paper.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!! That bear is so sweet!! I love the papers you used and the design!! It looks so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a super sweet card!! Love that cute little bear and the pretty papers you used!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sukie said...

Very sweet card, love the adorable bear! Your papers are so gorgeous! Hope you are having a fabulous time on your trip!

Karen said...

Theresa, I am completely in love with your bumble bear... and everything you create. :o) I just want to hug that sweet bear and I adore the heart paper! Your entire card is indeed stitched in love. :o) The design is so pretty and what's better than a punny Valentine? :o) Thank you for bringing extra sparkle to my heart today, my dear friend! I am so grateful for you. Have a beautiful day!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tracey said...

So super cute...love the adorable bear! The mix of pattern papers look fabulous, great card Theresa! Happy 2016

bumblebee creations said...

Awe....so totally cute!!! Fantastic card, Theresa!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute, Theresa. Love this adorable bear. Great paper patterns.

Karon said...

Oh my goodness so cute, and adore the sentiment! TFS

Sherrie K. said...

Yikes, so darn CUTE!!! Theresa, this is so stinken cute...Fun papers and adorable sentiment!

Karla Yungwirth said...

So cute! Love your layers!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Those eyes! What a cute little guy. Love your great papers and fun layout!

Beth F. said...

Awww! This bee bear is so sweet! My 9 year old is representing his class in the school spelling bee next week and I should probably make him a card for good luck. This would be perfect!