Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sweetheart Lolly --

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
How's your week going so far? Mine is Great -
Enjoying my time with my son and getting to relax
a little before heading back to work this weekend!

Today, I've got a sweet Valentine's Day Card
using the ADORABLY CUTE file from



Isn't this a super cute file? :)


Here's what I created --


I thought my bear would look cute as a White bear -


Here's the Recipe for my Card --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Bo Bunny, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Sweet Things)
Heart, Stitched Circle, Stitched Card Mat, 
Stitched Strip, Scallop Frame - All Die-namics Dies
Sucker Heart Bear - KaDoodle Bug Designs (CK My Little Sweetheart)
Sentiment - Craftin Desert Divas (Simply Said)
Clear Wink of Stella Pen on the Sucker & Heart on Belly
EK Success Dry Chalk for eyes
Micron 01 Black Pen for Eyes
Recollections Opaque Pen
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn, MME

Thanks so much for Stopping by Today!
Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!!!

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a sweet bear!! I love the papers you used...you always match colors and patterns perfectly!! Beautiful card, Theresa!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vonni said...

I haven't stopped by KaDoodle Bug for a while. Those little bears are so darn cute. Thanks for sharing your card.

http://scrappyvee.blogspot.co.nz/

Gerda said...

OMG What a fabulous card for Valentine!!! I love this sweet bear and all the pretty papers you used!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Beth F. said...

This card is so adorable! Truthfully, I think your bear I white is so much cuter than the store image :) Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest bear! I love her in white with her pink heart on her belly. Great paper choices.

Sharon said...

Ahhhhhhhh!! What a darling bear!! Love her in white! And all of those pattern papers are great together!!! :)

Sukie said...

Super adorable card, love that sweet bear especially as a white bear! I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying some down time with your son! Have a wonderful night!

Blue6366 said...

He/She's so precious. How could you just not love that adorable face?

Janis Lewis said...

Love the lashes!

Karon said...

Adorable! TFS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So so sweet!!