Friday, January 15, 2016

New Arrival --

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone! What are
your plans for the weekend? Got Any?
Mine? Cleaning probably - and I want to get
some more projects completed if I can -

Today, I want to share 2 cards with you -
I'm using the adorably sweet SVG file called:




I bet you're thinking - cool she's gonna
show us some Valentine's cards - NOPE!!!

Here's the project I created --


SURPRISE!! Baby Cards! :)




I thought these cute little critters would make great
images on baby boy & girl cards - And I was Right! Haha




The Monkey is adorable holding that heart!!!




Yes! I even decided to show you the inside of my cards!
Rare Occasion indeed! LOL

Recipe for my cards --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Bo Bunny, Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Carta Bella (Baby Mine Boy)
 Echo Park (Bundle Of Joy Girl)
Card Shape - Sil. Store (#80049)
Monkey & Elephant Holding Hearts - KaDoodle Bug Designs
Sentiment - My Creative Time (Many Greetings)
Ribbon for Bow on Elephant - 3 Girl Jam (Cocoa)
Clear Gem on Bow - Stampin' Up
Assorted Gems - Kaiser Crafts


Thank You so much for stopping by!
Have a Fantabulous Weekend!!


15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

You are right, Theresa. These critters make the cutest baby cards. They look so sweet like newborns. Great papers, too. Love them!

CA Scrapper said...

Those cards are so adorable! Hope you have a great weekend.

Leslie

Migdalia said...

They are just precious!! I love the card design.
Sweet critters.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Nana said...

They are so darn cute Theresa.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Lisa said...

These are absolutely adorable, Theresa!! I love those adorable critters!! They're so precious!! Beautiful cards my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Your cards are absolutely adorable! The shape of the cards is awesome as well! Love how you changed them up for baby cards, so sweet!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

These are awesome - you always pic the best coordinating papers!

VanessaB said...

so adorable!!

Sharon said...

These are absolutely fabulous Theresa!!! Love them! :)

bumblebee creations said...

OH my goodness, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable baby cards!! They are just perfect!! And love seeing the inside of peoples cards.....I don't embellish the insides as often as I should!

Gerda said...

These cards are both beautiful!! LOVE, love them both!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Those cards have some serious cuteness going on my friend! I love the unique shape and those darling little critters. Love that you dressed up the inside of your cards - such sweetness!

Sherrie K. said...

Couldn't be cuter!!! They make me smile~so darn cute!
Sherrie K

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beyond adorable!!! Love these!! So sweet!!