Monday, January 11, 2016

You Make me Smile --

Hey there Crafty Peeps!!! Did you guys have a
great weekend? Mine was wonderful - did some more
crafting and I believe I'm a head on cards & posts 
for my blog! How great is that! I love it when
I get ahead on my work! :)

Today, I want to share a Card I created using
a Digital Collection from Paper Whimsies
If you don't know who they are, they are actually
the owners of the SVG Company My Scrap Chick!
The wonderful ladies have branched out to do
Digital Designs - They're offering a Monthly Kit for $5 
 And their Online Store has other fabulous sets too!
 So, I thought I would give them a try!
They Print & Cut on all your machines!!

Here's what I created with January's Kit --


January's kit is called: Let your Bright Shine

The Colors in this kit are so Bright & Cheery! 
They made such wonderful papers & designs -

Everything is From Paper Whimsies Digital
Bright Collection (Unless Otherwise noted below)

Red Label Shape - Silhouette Program
Stitched Card Mat - Die-namics
Glittered Dew Drops - Freckled Fawn
"Hello" Die - Technique Tuesday
Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific


post signature

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Gerda said...

What a lovely card!! Love the pretty papers and wonderful desing!!! Fabulous card!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Anonymous said...

A fabulous feel-good card. Love the papers and patterns. Have a great week, my friend.

Lisa said...

This is so colorful and fabulous!! I love the papers and the design!! It looks so beautiful!! It's a happy card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Eva Bussom said...

Love how you do layers! Wonderful card! Thanks for the info too!

Migdalia said...

Love the pretty colors and design!! Beautiful card my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love these bright colors! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Lorie said...

What a great card...love what you did with the kit!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love this fun kit that you used, those colors look awesome! This would be so fun for scrapbooking too!

Sharon said...

Love all the colors and patterns Theresa!! Great card!!!!! :)

Nana said...

Well this card sure makes me smile. Fun papers and love the deign.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

And, this bright, happy, fun card makes me SMILE! This is one of those cards that makes me happy, happy, happy...love it!