Monday, January 18, 2016

XOXO -

Hello & Happy Monday my favorite Crafty Peeps!
Are you enjoying the 3 day weekend? I have to work,
so I'm not! LOL But I'll have the rest of the week off
cuz I get to go pick up my son from Marine Boot Camp!
I'm so excited to see him graduate and visit with him
before he heads off to somewhere else! :)

I won't be around this week - so I have some Pre-Scheduled
Posts I wanted to share with you - When I get back, I hope
to catch up and visit you! :)

In the mean time, here's today's Crafty Project!




I've said this before - I'm trying to step outside my "Normal"
Comfort zone! I like to use Papers & Layers on my cards -
So I'm trying to make cards that use White & Less Layers
Trust me when I say this is HARD for ME! :) 




On these Valentine's cards I used my Blending tool to create
the pink background -



I made 1 darker than the other - just to see the difference

As basic as the are, I think they came out lovely -

Here's the Recipe -

Card Stock - Georgia Pacific White, Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Sweet Things)
Ranger Blending tool
Inks - Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, 
Rich Razzleberry, Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up)
Scallop Heart Set, Tiny Heart, Xoxo Dies - My Creative Time
Clear Wink of Stella Pen - On the Hearts & XOXO
Stitched Card Mat - Die-namics
White Glitter Sprinkle Dots - Doodlebug
Pink & Blue Glitter Sprinkle Dots - Freckled Fawn



post signature

12 comments:

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love this! Beautiful!!Its nice to try something different, I continue to practice coloring. I am really enjoying myself.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards!! The backgrounds look amazing!! I love the colors!! Safe travels and congratulations to your son!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful! This is a fun challenge for yourself and you did an amazing job! Have a fabulous week with your family, congrats to your son on this huge milestone!

Beth F. said...

These cards are so wonderful! I love the blended backgrounds you created for them.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

I really like these!!! They are super sweet!!!

Sharon said...

Both are so beautiful Theresa!! Love the blended bg!!! Be careful and enjoy the time with your son.:)

Gerda said...

What a beautiful cards!! Love the backgrounds!!! Congrats to your son!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tracey said...

Hmmm...I would be out of my comfort zone too! You have done a fabulous job...really pretty card, love the background!

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty. Love the shades of pink. Enjoy your trip and time off. Congrats and good luck to your son.

Karon said...

Beautiful, love the inking. Enjoy Graduation day!

Sherrie K. said...

Super fun Valentine's Day card! I love the pretty hearts and great background!
Sherrie K

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love your inky background! Very pretty!