Thursday, January 14, 2016

Card Swap Birthday --

Hello and Happy Thursday Crafty Peeps!
I hope you've been having a great week so far
and are ready for the weekend! I know I certainly am!

I've told you before that I'm apart of a Card Swap group
here at home and this year our Host Marsha, wants us to
create cards using the theme of the month along
with a Sketch - She got the Sketches from Mojo Monday
which is one of my Fav places! So here is this months
Card for my Card Swap Group - Theme is Birthday
I wanted to make my card a neutral type of Birthday card
so they can give it to a male or female - older or younger --
And I think I hit the nail on the head with this one! :)

Card Recipe --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Simple Stories (Say Cheese)
Red Chevron Washi Tape - Recollections
Washi Tape Die & Sequins - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
Sentiment Die - Little B (Handwritten)
Banner Cut - Sil. Program
Stitched Card Mat Die - Die-namics


post signature

11 comments:

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!!! Love the pretty paper and great desing!! Simply love this card!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Anonymous said...

I think you created the perfect birthday card for anyone. Genius design and paper choices. Love this one!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Sharon said...

Wonderful card Theresa!! Love the different patterns and layers!! :)

Migdalia said...

A wonderful card!! Love the pretty polka dot paper.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the mixture of patterns and papers!! It looks so fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super cute card and design! Love the pretty papers you used and it is even more fabulous since you can use it for male or female birthdays!

Nana said...

Yes you did nail it. Fabulous card for anyone.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! Fun papers!

VanessaB said...

great card!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a great card. I love the papers and the fact that it could be used for a male or female birthday (great to have on hand). I'm also loving that sketch - Mojo Monday has so many wonderful sketches.