Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sparkle ---

Hello & Happy Thursday to ya!
Today, I'm gonna share a card I made
using some NEW WASHI Tape - At least to me it's new! :)
 I got all kinds of Crafty goodies for Christmas
and this set was soooo Pretty that I just had to
make something right away! :)
I told ya before that I was sooo over
Christmas - and that I started to make more
Winter themed cards & even a few
Valentine's Day ones - We all know that's
the next big Holiday for Card Makers!! :)

Here's What I Created --

This could have been a Happy New Year's card too - but I just thought
it made such a nice winter themed card -

The Recipe --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Silver & Gold Glitter Card Stock - Craft Smith (Holiday Glitter)
Washi Tape - MT Gift Box (Monochrome)
Sparkle Word Die - Paper Try Ink
Large Snowflake Punch - Stampin' Up
Small Snowflake Punch - Martha Stewart
Small Snowflake Die - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
Stitched Card Mat Die - Die-namics
Sequins - Craftin Desert Divas

I'm Entering the 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New
DL Art January Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces - Show it Off Saturday
Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Let it Snow

What do you guys think? It's really pretty up close
and sparkles like the title says! :)
Have a Terrific Weekend Everyone!
post signature

15 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is gorgeous! I LOVE it!!!

Janis Lewis said...

It's perfect! Smiles! Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! Great idea using the washi tape.

Anonymous said...

This just looks like beautiful printed paper. I would never have guessed it was washi tape. It sure made a pretty background for your sparkly snowflakes. This is gorgeous!

Sharon said...

I love it Theresa!! I sooooo love it!!! The bg is most fabulous!!!! Awesomeness for sure!!!!!!!! :)

Lisa said...

Oh, I love it so much!! The washi tapes are beautiful!! It's elegant and fabulous!! The snowflakes are a perfect touch!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Its Beautiful!! I have to try to play with washi tape this weekend.
Love the sparkle!!
Have a blessed day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I totally love how you used the washi tape, when I commented on FB, I thought it was paper! I totally love how elegant your card looks! You did an amazing job!

Jo Nevill said...

Love your very sparkly card !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

katieo said...

Striking. I love the way the snowflakes flutter over the washi tape. Awesome sentiment die. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Challenge-Katie-DL.ART DT member

Georgiana said...

Ooops...last comment did not make sense! I think that silver and gold look spectacular together! Amazing for any occasion!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful and elegant card, Theresa!!! Simply love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Karon said...

Beautiful card and love the washi tape - wow! TFS

Stephanie said...

I love your use of washi tape, it looks fabulous Theresa! :) Very festive and perfect for winter! Thank you for joining the Craftin Desert Divas Let It Snow Linky Party!
Stephanie DT xx

Got2BCrafting said...

Gorgeous card!! I can't believe that is washi tape... it looks amazing! I love your inlaid snowflakes and of course those fabulous sequins are the perfect touch!! ;)

Thank you so much for joining us for the Craftin Desert Divas "Let It Snow" Linky Party!
~DT Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/