Monday, January 25, 2016

Sending Love ....

Happy, Happy Monday Everyone!!
This is another Pre-Scheduled post -
We got back on the weekend - and I'm
totally pooped! It was a very looong several days
of traveling, getting up early, tons of walking, &
traveling back home - BUT SOOOO WORTH IT!
Now, I'm trying to play catch up with laundry
and visiting with my son - :)
I did check out your blogs over the weekend at night -
so if I missed someone's blog - please let me know -

In the mean time here's another Valentine's Day Card -



This card is from the Silhouette Store - #37935
When you go to look it up - it will be a tad different than mine
because I didn't want the Gramophone - Just the hearts --
And I added layers - YES - I still need my layers! :)



I've also dressed up the inside too - 
Thought you might like to see it! :)


Here's the Recipe for this card --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Sweet Things)
Banners & Round Square Shape - Silhouette Program
Pink Heart Die - Die-namics
Large Heart Die Inside Card - My Creative Time
Sentiment - CDD
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen on the hearts

post signature

10 comments:

Gerda said...

What a very pretty Valentine card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Love the scattering of hearts. Pretty papers, too. Glad you had a good trip. Rest up.

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love the hearts!! The inside looks fabulous, too!! I'm glad you had a wonderful trip!! Enjoy the time with your son!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Such a lovely card design!!Pretty layers and adorable hearts!!
Enjoy your time with your family.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so sweet! And I love the inside :) Hope you're having a very Happy Momday!

Sharon said...

Loving all of those hearts Theresa!!! Fantastic card!!
Playing catch-up is the worst part of being away. Glad ya'll made it back home safely. :)

Sukie said...

Beautiful card and design! I love the heart theme with those pretty papers! Glad to hear that you are back home, safe and sound! Hope you get some quality time with the family!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is a beautiful card, inside and out! I love all the pretty hearts ♥

I know you are so proud of your son and it must have been wonderful to be there for his big moment. But, it is always great to get back home...laundry and all! Welcome home my friend!

VanessaB said...

So cute- inside and out!