Thursday, January 21, 2016

Love Arrow--

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
I hope you've been having a wonderful week!

If you've seen my posts all week, I've been
showing you my Valentine's cards - Early? Probably!
But, I can honestly say, I make so many then move on
to the Next holiday - YUP, I've already started on
St. Patrick's Day cards too! :) 

Here's today's Valentine Card -


I tried to make it with less layers -
 I totally LOVE how this one came out!!

My Card Recipe --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Sweet Things)
Stitched Card Mat Die - Die-namics
Circle Frame Cut - Silhouette Store (#61897)
Arrow Love cut - Silhouette Store (#113683)
Assorted Sequins - My Stash
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen  - on the word LOVE
Wood Veneer Heart - American Crafts
I used my EBrush this time on the wood heart, with my Spectrum Noir PP2 pen, then added some Clear wink of Stella to make it Sparkle

Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone!!!


post signature

17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Anonymous said...

You have some really cute Valentine papers. Love your circles with different patterns. Great design.

Karon said...

This is so pretty and I love all the different papers! TFS

Gerda said...

Very pretty card!!! Love all the papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Love the pretty papers!! Beautiful card!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the papers you used and the circle design!! It looks fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

My dear friend, this is a gorgeous Valentine! The color palette is stunning and I am simply enamored with your sweet Doodlebug papers! Your layout is beautiful. It makes me happy that you make so many cards, Theresa... happiness and joy shine through each one. Have a sparkly night. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sukie said...

I totally love this card and the gorgeous design! Everything is so pretty from the papers to the touches of sparkle! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sharon said...

This is a really pretty card Theresa!! Loving all of the circles and the great papers you used!!! :)

Georgiana said...

Great layout! I need to pull out my blueprints and make a card from each one!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is pretty Theresa! The design is adorable and love the papers!
Sherrie k

bumblebee creations said...

Ohhhhh...this is really pretty, love the colors and using those circles was a fabulous choice!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful!! Love the card design!!! Super fun!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love these circles and the colours! Very pretty!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This card is seriously adorable! I love the circles and all the pretty prints. This is a great way to use up some of those tiny scraps that I just can't bear to throw away!

VanessaB said...

Sweet. Love this design :)

VanessaB said...

Sweet. Love this design :)