Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Bunny Love --

Hey there my Favorite Crafty Peeps!!
I've got a Valentine's Day Card to
show you today! YES! I've started Early -
But that's how I roll sometimes! LOL

I'm using the Adorably CUTE Jar of Hearts




Here's what I created --


This sweet little bunny looks so cute on my card -
I'm Lovin' the New Echo Park Line as well -- :)


Here's the Recipe --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Echo Park (Blowing Kisses)
Label, Tag, Banners - Echo Park Embellishments
Love Bunny - KaDoodle Bug Designs (Jar of Hearts)
Stitched Card Mat - Die-Namics
Gems - Stampin' Up
Ribbon - 3 Girl Jam (Rouge)


Thanks so Very Much for Stopping by today!
Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!!!

14 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super sweet Valentine card!!! Love the cute little love bunny!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Cute!!!

Diane said...

My gosh this is just adorable.

Hugs Diane

Migdalia said...

This bunny is just WAY too CUTE!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Anonymous said...

This love bunny is simply too cute. Love the ribbon and the tag. The papers are just perfect.

Lisa said...

Oh, he's so sweet!! I love his blue eyes!! The papers are gorgeous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very sweet card, I just adore that bunny with his big ole eyes! I love the Valentine papers too! The way you added the tag to the background looks awesome!

Georgiana said...

Super cute bunny! I hope to get some Valentine cards done sooner than later.

Sharon said...

This is so cute, cute, cute Theresa!!! Love that darling rabbit. And the big tag behind it is wonderful!! Great papers, too!!!! :)

Karen said...

Oh Theresa, this just melts my heart! Bunny Love is the perfect name, as those big beautiful eyes are brimming with sparkling love. Your papers are gorgeous and oh how I adore the darling pennants! Your heartfelt creations always bring a smile to my face... as do YOU! I am on a mobile device so I must end this here, but I was determined to visit while I had a moment! Thank you for sticking with me during turbulent times. I am truly grateful for you. :) Have a twinkly night, my dear friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Nana said...

Some bunny loves your card and that is me.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

VanessaB said...

awwwww. soooo cute!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Those eyes! This sweet little bunny looks sad and adorable all at the same time! The prints you used are really pretty and the crinkle ribbon is such a great accent - just cute as can be!