Saturday, January 2, 2016

Leinzlove Tear Bear Challenge

Hello & Happy Saturday!
I bet you didn't think that would happen!
Me, blogging on a Saturday, and in the evening no less!
HAHAHA - Well, there is a Brand New Challenge Blog
out there and I'm a DT Member - and we really hope
you guys will play along with us!

The New Challenge Blog is -
 
Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge

The Challenge is Anything Goes - How
EASY could that be? SUPER EASY!
So Make sure you come play along with us!

Here's what I created for the NEW CHALLENGE -


I wanted to make something Quick & Easy, that still
represents Winter right now - 

Recipe for this card - 

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - Echo Park (Let it Snow)
Snowman Card Elements - Echo Park
Clear Gems - Stampin' Up
Clear Wink of Stella on Snowman's Hat & Scarf

Make sure you start your New Year off right by
joining in on our New Challenges - Hope to see
your there!
post signature

12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such fun! I will go check this out! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Unknown said...

Totally love this!!! <3

Sharon said...

This snowman is so cute Theresa!! And I so love how you did the bg!!!! :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a sweet little snowman! He has the cutest little face and looks right at home among all those beautiful, winter prints. This is a great card layout and I love the bling you added. Gotta have that sparkle ♥

Karla Yungwirth said...

Such a great card!! They are lucky to have you on as a DT member! Congrats!!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Theresa!! I love the snowman!! He's too cute!! Your cricut snowman and snowflake card in the last couple of posts are awesome, too!! I've missed visiting you!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2016 is filled with much love and happiness!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Super cute card and I like how you have added the Wink of Stella to make the hat and scarf sparkle. I am hoping to purchase some when it comes to the Uk for that subtle bling!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year!!

Sherrie K. said...

This is so adorable Theresa! The snowman is daring and I love the blue tones! Great job~
I needed to get rid of paper to and donated a huge amount of crafting supplies that I have had for some time. It feels so good, but still have a lot to do. I am trying to have a specific spot for things so it doesn't get so chaotic when crafting. I'm getting there, just takes time, lol!
Sherrie K

Raechelle Bellus said...

Congratulations!!! Your card is so pretty and festive!

Gerda said...

Congrats on you new DT spot!!! Your card is so adorable!! Love the snowman and pretty colors!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Just Plain Crafty by Steph said...

Your card is so very cute!!! Love that snowman!!!