Thursday, January 28, 2016

Candy Bar Bear ---

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
I'm back with another sweet Valentine's
Day Card to share with you --

I'm using the same sweet file
from KaDoodle Bug Designs
as I did yesterday - hope you don't mind! :)



How could you not smile when you look at this
adorable SVG file --


Here's what I created --



I gotta tell ya - I tried something NEW - I've never
used fake eyelashes on my SVG Cuts or on myself for that matter - 
but have heard people use them - so I thought - Hey, Why Not?


Here's the Recipe for my Card --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Bo Bunny, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Lori Whitlock (Be Mine Valentine)
 Stitched Mat, Shaped Die, Border Die, Banner Dies - Die-namics
Button Die - Stamps of Life
Candy Heart Bear - KaDoodle Bug Designs (CK My Little Sweetheart)
Sentiment - My Creative Time (Teeny Tag Greetings)
Clear Wink of Stella Pen on all the hearts & Bows
EK Success Dry Chalk for eyes
Eyelashes - J'lash Fake Eyelashes $1 Store
Recollections Opaque Pen
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn, MME
Red Trendy Twine

Thanks so much for Stopping by Today!
Have a Wonderfully Crafty WEEKEND!!!

18 comments:

acountrytwinkle said...

Wow those fake eyelashes really made the card pop!! I was looking at it wondering what did she do to make those lashes. Then I finished reading your post. Your the first person I seen use them. Pretty neat! Love the card!

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Your card is so adorable!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is darling! I LOVE the lashes! They create a nice effect!

Migdalia said...

How cute are the eye lashes! Super fun!! LOL
This is so SWEET!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sukie said...

Adorable project, I totally love the eyes and especially the eyelashes! Gorgeous papers and patterns on your card too!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card, Theresa!!! That bear is so sweet!! Love this Valentine card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so absolutely adorable!! Those eyelashes totally make the card pop!! I love them!! The colors and design are fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Theresa, this is the sweetest Valentine and just what my heart needed tonight! :o) Those eyelashes... wow! I had never seen fake ones used on a card. What a spectacular impact. The papers are so happy and I love your darling design! Beautifully done, as always! Also, my dear friend, I must tell you something. I am unsure how my blog presence will be for the next tiny bit. Just as things began to calm this week, my sister received a very scary diagnosis. I have taken off this week's DT work and of course my amazing leaders have said to take as long as I'd like to take care of things, but I may try to stay involved so my heart can have the joy that is crafting... despite how hard it feels to make anything. So, if I disappear or do not get here often, I wanted you to know why. Have a beautiful night, Theresa. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Blue6366 said...

All right now. That's not fair. You tease us with those gorgeous fake eyelashes and then don't tell us how you did it? LOL I absolutely love this card and love that you went outside your normal and used those eyelashes. Now I wanna try it too. :)

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is this! Love the sweet design Theresa and of course the eyelashes are a hit:)
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

Norma said...

OMG! LOVE LOVE...the eyelashes on her so adorable! Fabulous card my friend and I wish I was good at putting eyelashes on because I want eyelashes like hers:) I hope you are well and enjoying your SU goodies. Enjoy your weekend and big hugs.
Norma

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that is adorable! I wish I had eyelashes like that.

Leslie

Tracey said...

Oh My Gosh.....false eye lashes such a cool idea, love your adorable card!

Janis Lewis said...

Irresistibly cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! Love those flirty eyelashes! Another winner.

Karon said...

Beautiful card and I love those eye lashes! TFS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Amazing! Wonderful details! Sad that I'm jealous of those lashes! LOL!

June Houck said...

Oh my goodness, this is a super adorable valentine!