Friday, May 10, 2019

Good for your health....

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone! 
It's the Weekend yet again! YES!!
AND it's the LAST DAY of the Coffee Lover's, SPRING HOP -




I'm so sad to see it's over and I totally
enjoyed seeing all of the COOL Projects everyone
made for this Amazing Hop!!

AMY Did an AWESOME Job as always hosting this!
THANK YOU AMY for Everything you do!!! 💖

So, on to my Last Project ---





How Fun is this card? 

I'm using the 6x6 paper pack by Pebbles called: Happy Day
The Stitched Circle die is from Simon Says Stamp
The Stitched Rectangle Frame is from My Creative Time
The CUTE Coffee Die is from My Creative Time
The Heart & Hello Sentiment is from Simple Stories
Clear Adhesive Gems are from Stampin' Up
The Twine is from American Crafts


I'm entering the Challenge over at:

Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate


I also wanted to say THANKS to Everyone who stopped by
during the Hop and left me a comment!
I read them all and you guys are super SWEET!!!


Have a FANTASTIC Weekend!!!!!


Theresa

25 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Theresa:
You've really had some amazing cards in this Coffee Hop and I've enjoyed them all, including this one. Your art is always such a treat, and I'm so glad you've played along.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Theresa!! I love the design and the fun background paper!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Fikreta said...

Your card is gorgeous!
I like taht sentiment!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! love the coffee cup paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Esther Asbury said...

I love the papers you combined on this and the fun layout! You posted a lot of pretty projects this week -- I think my favorite was the white and gold card using one of Jessica's stamps!

Becca Yahrling said...

Fabulous layering of some great papers! Yummy card.

~amy~ said...

Thanks so much for your sweet words Theresa!!!!!
this is absolutely adorable. Love the mix of goodies and that sentiment.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! Fun colors!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful layout and mix of pattern papers for your coffee card.

New Creations said...

Love the coffee sleeve, so cute!

Sukie said...

Super cute card! I'm loving the coffee papers and the die cut cup and the focal point! All of your cards have been so amazing!

Billie A said...

Awesome card. I love the colors and design. Love it.

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is really cute! Hope you have a great weekend. I'm ready for the weekend.

Leslie

tonyamaries said...

Super fun card!

Sue D said...

Very cute design and choice of papers.

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! I loved all your awesome projects this week!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Greta said...

Lovely combination of elements for this card, Theresa!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card.

Hetty said...

Lovely card!

Tracey said...

What a fun hop....I hope I have some time to enter the next one. Fabulous card Theresa! How perfect is that background paper!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

I love the fun, bright colours on this card! What an amazing week of fabulous coffee themed projects you shared! Loved them all :)

Migdalia said...

A beautiful card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Lisa said...

Love this! So fun! I think I have that paper!! Thanks for all of the inspiration! Should be getting back to my normal visits soon!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I adore this coffee series you did - too cute!!

DIANA L. said...

Super coffee card I love your design and the background paper.
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #243 “Coffee, tea and/or chocolate”. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com