Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Spread your wings birthday...

Hello and Happy Wednesday Wonderful Crafters!
We are 1/2 way through the week already and
I can't wait for Friday to come! :)

All this week I'm showcasing some digital stamps
I got from my Awesome crafty friend Jessica over at:

She's been working hard at making new digi's and I just think
they're wonderful! 

Here's a set of cards I created recently --




As you guys know... I work at an Elementary School - So I always
have to have Birthday & Thank You cards on hand at ALL times for
the Teachers & staff - They are my most requested cards! :)

I'm using the Spread your wings digital stamp set 
for the lovely Bird images and the Happy Birthday Sentiment


On this card, I'm using the Good Morning Spring Digital Stamp set
for the Thank You Sentiment


The background design I created in my Silhouette program using the
Rondelle Digital Collection by Prima -
I sprayed both card fronts with some Acrylic Sealer and added
Fun foam to the backs for added Dimension -
I Popped up the lovely birds and colored them in with some 
Alcohol markers and finished off my card with some tiny clear gems



I just LOVE the colors on these cards ---


 




Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!!

Theresa

14 comments:

mamawcindy said...

What a pretty card, love the colors. I have never used a digi stamp. I have wanted to but still haven't. Glad I stopped by.Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

Lisa said...

They're so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful butterflies and the pretty background!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very pretty cards! The colors look so pretty, I'm sure the lucky recipients will love these!

MiamiKel said...

Theresa, these are so pretty! I love the fresh look and the beautiful sherbet colors - very detailed and draws the eye right in!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the hummingbirds!!!

Evelyn said...

Love these elegant hummingbird cards! Those flowers are so swirly, and I love that you added some patterned paper circles underneath.

I want to live in your head.

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful.

Greta said...

Beautifully designed cards!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Wow! This is really gorgeous! I love how you've created such a sweet scene and given the dimension by popping up the birds.

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous cards!! Love the pretty card designs!! Have a great day,
Gerda

wannabcre8tive said...

I love your beautiful card. The colors are so pretty.

Migdalia said...

I love your beautiful cards!!Especially that I have one right on my crafty shelf so that I can look at it. Thank you again my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Lisa said...

These are SO beautiful! You were really on a roll before you left on vaca!