Monday, May 27, 2019

Way of Beauty...

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone!
Happy Memorial Day & Happy Birthday to my Momma!!
Yep... My Momma's birthday always seems to land on
Memorial day... Which means a day off for me to celebrate with her!

School is officially out for us and now we are preparing
for our School clean up job during the Summer while the
kids are driving their parents crazy! hahaha

I'm also planning on making a trip to see my FAVORITE
Sister this weekend!! Eek! I'm so excited! I totally wish we
lived closer... But I guess this is a good reason to skip
town every once in a while! (wink wink)

All this week I'm going to be showcasing some digital stamps
I got from my Awesome crafty friend Jessica over at:

She's been working hard at making new digi's and she was one
of the Super Sponsors for the Coffee Lover's hop - 

Here's one of the cards I created recently --


I'm using  The Way of Beauty digital stamp set 


I made a watercolored background then printed out the sentiment
over it - I die cut the heart shape flowers out with my Scan N cut then
colored it up with some pink & purples
I added some Sparkle Shimmer spritz to the heart shape then
added some clear adhesive gems

This Stamp set has some lovely sentiments that I like



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy Monday to you too! Such a pretty card Theresa..love the water coloured background! Love the sentiment...what fabulous words! Enjoy you summer break , have fun visiting your sister. x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday to your Mom!!!! This was my mom's birthday too!! She would have been 73 today. :) I Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS colors!!!!!!!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the oversized sentiment and how you created the background! Happy Birthday to your mom, hope you have a wonderful celebration together!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Happy Birthday to your mother and enjoy your visit with your sister!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the background and the beautiful colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Theresa, this is stunningly beautiful! Wow! The floral heart is lovely and you have colored it so prettily. The watercolor background is exquisite. It is perfectly done and I LOVE the color palette you chose! The sentiment is special... the moment i read it I paused to reflect on its beauty. It's a beautiful message to give someone, isn't it? Lovely work as always, my dear friend! And I'm so happy you'll be seeing your sister soon! YAY! Have the most wonderful time. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Love it - I love love love your backgrounds when you make it look so easy asn they are amazimg!!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful I love the flower heart!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Karla Yungwirth said...

Beautiful! I love that idea to make the watercolor background and print the sentiment on top!

Gerda said...

What a Beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous background and the pretty flower heart!! Have a great day,
Gerda