Friday, May 31, 2019

Buzzing by Birthday...

Hello and Happy Friday Fellow Crafters
It's the weekend!! YESSS!!!
That means I'm already on my way to my
sister's house for a nice visit!! I'm totally
looking forward to hanging with my sister and 
my nieces - They are so much fun to be around!


All this week I've been showcasing some digital stamps
I got from my Awesome crafty friend Jessica over at:

I hope you've gone to check out her store or maybe even bought 
a couple of her Digi's - They really are wonderful and
you can mix and match them (which is what I like to do!)

Here's a sweet Buzzing Birthday card I created -



Isn't this just the cutest little bee!!!

I'm using the Bee Hoppy digital stamp set for the background and the
sweet Bumble Bee/Flowers - 
I'm using the Good Morning Spring Digital
Stamp set for my Birthday Sentiment - 
The "Hello" sentiment is from the
It's your Day Digital Stamp set and 
the (Heart) is from the
Winter Bear Digital Stamp set - SEE - Very easy to use lots
of her Digi's on one project!!! LOVE THAT!!

Because the Bee has bunny ears & a basket I had to
enlarged my flower to cover up the ears and covered up the basket 
by adding the heart to the front of it -



I thought I would share the inside of my card -
So you can see how I created it as well -
After I made my bee, I shrunk it down so I can add the
same elements to the inside of my card - I did the same for the
hexagon shapes -

I colored everything with my Alcohol markers -
I used some clear adhesive gems, Fun Foam,
a banner die, and a stitched rectangle Frame die - 
My bees & Flower image were all Die cut out with my Scan N Cut Machine


  



I'm Entering the following Challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Cut it Up Challenge - Birthdays
Die Cuttin Divas - Tic-Tac-Toe
I'm using Gems, an Insect, & Digital Stamping as my Technique



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!!

Theresa

16 comments:

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The bee is too cute!! I love the inside, too!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Creative & adorable! Enjoy your family time!

Georgiana said...

Loving your bee! Thank you for joining our “Tic-Tac-Toe Grid” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Marilyn said...

Adorable card! Have fun with your sister and nieces!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Clever! and very cute! :)

Have fun with your sister. I got to see my family last weekend. It's always great to catch up!

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay!! SO happy you played along with us! I loveeeeeeee this! SO CUTE! LOVING the bees!!!!!!!!!!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

What a sweet card!!
I seriously need lesson on how to tale photos of my cards from you!! you are awesome!

Sue from Oregon said...

Awwww...this is such a cheerful creation Theresa-and a tricky coverup too! ♥ Sue Kment

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card, Theresa!! Love the cute bee!!! The inside is
fabulous too!! I hope you have a great time with your family!!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Larelyn said...

This is just so darn cute, Theresa! Love it. Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh so cute!! and of course I love the inside <3

Sukie said...

Cute, cute card! I love the hexagons on the background and inside of the card! The bee image is adorable!

Tracey said...

Super Sweet card, oh so cute...love he hexagons background! Have fun with your sister!

Migdalia said...

Adorable bee card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love your little bee
Thank you for your inspiration. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is fantastic! Love this so much!