Thursday, May 16, 2019

School Bus Thanks #4

Hello & happy Thursday Crafty Friends!
I'm sharing several School Bus Thank You cards ALL Weeklong -

It's officially 1 week til school ends for us! EEK!!
Super Exciting and it'll be nice to have Hunter home
over the Summer - I enjoy spending time with my teenager! 😁




I used the Simple Stories (Smarty Pants) Digital Paper Collection
for this fun card! 

My card was Digitally created using my Silhouette Program, Cameo &
My Canon Printer - It's a Hybrid card


Cardstock - Bazzill white, Stampin' Up Red, & Fun Foam
Digital Designer Paper - Simple Stories (Smarty Pants)
Assorted Elements - Simple Stories (Smarty Pants Elements)
Sentiment Stamp - My Creative Time (So Grateful for you)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Scallop Border Punch - EK Success
Big Shot, Acrylic Sealer Spray, 
Stamparatus, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink



Thanks for Stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!

Theresa

11 comments:

Sukie said...

All of your bus themed cards are amazing and this one is no exception! Your colleagues will love these! Yay for having your son home for the summer!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

oh my I love the promary colours and all of the layers - love it!

CA Scrapper said...

That is adorable! Hope you are having a good week. It was raining again but the sun is shining right now and it's gorgeous outside!

Leslie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! SO fun!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the fun bus and the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Becca Sadler said...

You've made a charming and festive appreciation card for school staff!

Marilyn said...

Another cute school bus thank you card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Greta said...

Wow--school gets out early, but I'm sure it's because you get hot early. Such a cute card!

Lisa said...

Fun layout... very cute!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the bus and the color combo!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

Fun card! I love all the layers!!