Monday, May 13, 2019

School Bus Thanks!

Hello & happy Monday Everyone!
How was your weekend? Mine was splendid!
We have about a little over a week left of school here and
I'm looking forward to a small break before heading back to clean
 the school for the New School year in August!
Trust me when I say that the Summer Flies by... So August
may seem far away to you guys... but it's totally on my radar! LOL

Since School is getting out soon for us I thought I
would share a bunch of Thank You cards I
made for the School Bus Drivers - 

It was actually requested by several staff members 
so I was more than happy to do it! 😉


This turned out so Fun and I love the Simple Stories Paper Collection!
My card was Digitally created using my Silhouette Program, Cameo &
My Canon Printer - It's a Hybrid card


Cardstock - Bazzill white, Stampin' Up kraft, & Fun Foam
Digital Designer Paper - Simple Stories (24/7)
Sentiment Stamp - Pretty Cute Stamps
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Washi Tape Die - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
School Bus Digital Image - Silhouette Store #64926
Big Shot, Acrylic Sealer Spray, 
Stamparatus, Distress Archival Ink Ground Espresso



Thanks for Stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!

Theresa

10 comments:

Migdalia said...

They will love the cards!! So cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The bus is too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Oh Theresa, this is precious! How lovely that you were asked to create these cards. I'm not surprised, as everything you create is pure sunshine to the recipient. (I still have cards from you sitting out... they make me too happy to put away.) The school bus is so sweet and the design is beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration, my dear friend! Happy almost summer break! Yay!!!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun!!! LOVING the school bus!!!! And they definitely deserve our thanks!!!

Sukie said...

Cute, cute card! The design looks awesome! Great papers and patterns too!

Gerda said...

This card is super cute!! Love the pretty papers and the school bus!! They will love your cards!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Cute card! I am sure the bus drivers will appreciate these cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

So very adorable! The drivers are going to love these!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love love love all these amazing school cards!! So very thoughtful!