Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Game On Birthday!

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Peeps!
Tomorrow is our Last day of School!
Can you believe it? I can't! I'll get a small break then
back to work I go, but this time without the little ones
running around! As you can imagine it's easier to keep
things clean while they're out for the Summer! LOL

I'm hoping to squeeze in a couple of breaks throughout
the Summer too if I can since I'm just cleaning classrooms this year!
Or at least that's my plan anyway!! (Wink Wink)

My Baby Hunter turned 16 a couple of weeks ago...
I can't believe he's 16 already! Where did the time go???

He also got his License! WHAT?? 
I'm so proud of that young man!
So I thought I would share the card I created
for his birthday - He really liked how it came out!


Isn't this Fun & Cool??? 
Perfect for that Gamer you know!
I'm using the awesome Echo Park Digital Collection called:
GAME ON


I wanted to show you the Clear Gloss I added to the controller -
I wanted it to stand out just a tad!
The Simple (HB2U) Stamp is from Craftin Desert Divas


I also thought you might like to see how I dressed up the inside of his card -
I can't remember which stamps I used for the inside -
But I like all the colors - :)

Other Supplies Listed Below --

Cardstock - Bazzill White, Stampin' Up Grey
Canon Pro 9000 Printer, Acrylic Spray, Silhouette program,
Cameo Machine, Big Shot, Fun Foam
Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative TIme


Here's my Baby right after we got his License!


He doesn't seem to happy to have it... Am I right? Hahaha



Have a Wonderful Day!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Lisa said...

What an adorable picture of Hunter with his license!! Happy birthday to him!! And the card is so fun!! I love the design!!Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Cute kid & congrats to him on getting the all important license! What a perfect card for a teenage boy--love the added gloss!

Evelyn said...

What a doll!

Great card for a great kid. Enjoy your summer, Theresa!!

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that birthday card you made for him!! SO FUN!! And huge congrats on his license!!!! That is AWESOME!

Marilyn said...

Awesome card! Happy Birthday to your son
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

MiamiKel said...

OH so fun, HB to your guy! His face is so similiar to my 14 year old son - lol Like COME ON, Mom! LOL! Your card is FABULOUS! Such a genius idea to use the enamel dots as part of the controller!

Sukie said...

Great card! I love the masculine design! Wishing your baby a very happy birthday!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

What a great CaRd this age is always tougher to make cards for - you nailed it - I love the glossy accents on the controller!

Karen said...

Happy happy birthday to Hunter! What a fantastic picture... congratulations to him! Of course he liked how his special card turned out! It is amazing, Theresa! The design is so cool and absolutely perfect for him. The clear glaze is a brilliant detail. You are so clever, my friend! Wonderfully done. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

DIANA L. said...

Congrats!!!that is exciting- Sorry I have been MIA - I hope to be back more often now.

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a fabulous card! Boy they do grow up so fast. Congrats on getting the license - that's a big step!