Monday, May 20, 2019

Last School Bus Thanks Card!

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
How was your weekend? Did it turn out Fabulous?
I did do some cleaning... But I made time in my craft room as well -
So not too shabby of a weekend! LOL

I shared a bunch of School Bus Thank You cards all
last week and I still have 1 more left to show ya -



I created this card with ALL the leftovers I had from the other cards -
I certainly didn't want to waste this fun, cute paper!!!

My card was Digitally created using my Silhouette Program, Cameo &
My Canon Printer - It's a Hybrid card


Cardstock - Bazzill white, Neenah Solar White, & Fun Foam
Digital Designer Paper - Simple Stories (Smarty Pants)
Heart Image - Simple Stories (24/7 Elements)
School Bus Image - Silhouette Store #64926
Sentiment Stamp - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies - My Creative Time
Stitched Circle Die - Simon Says Stamp
Star Punches - Big Star (Stampin' UP) Little Stars (American Crafts)
Big Shot, Acrylic Sealer Spray, 
Stamparatus, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink



Thanks for Stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Beth F. said...

This card is absolutely adorable! ALL of your school themed cards have been :) You have definitely been on a crafting roll!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love all the pretty papers and the fun school bus you used!! Great card design!! You did a awesome job on all these thank you cards!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Sukie said...

I love this card so much! The bright and cheery colors look amazing!

Lisa said...

It's so adorable, Theresa!! I love the background and that fun bus!! You are rocking these school bus cards!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Evelyn said...

It sure doesn't look like it was made from scraps, but what a great way to put them to use. I love all the bright, fun colors and how you anchored your bus and the heart on circles. So cute!

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the striped background!! So FUN!!!!!

Marilyn said...

Another cute school bus card! Love the papers. I have so many scraps that I need to use up also
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

CA Scrapper said...

What a cute card!! Hope you have a great week.

Leslie

Greta said...

I really like the diagonal strips of paper--cute card, Theresa!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This is so cute, Theresa. Love all of the colors.

Lesley
Annie’s Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Karen said...

Theresa, all of your school bus cards have been total cuteness! How amazing that this was created with the leftovers. What a good feeling not to waste any bits of happy craft goodies. :) This design is darling and makes my heart smile... just like all of your creations. :) Thank you for the endless inspiration, my friend.

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Migdalia said...

SUPER cute card my friend!! I save my scraps too!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...If you already are....Thank you!
Migdalia's Crafts

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love this school bus card!! So cool!