Friday, May 17, 2019

School Bus Thanks #5

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Yay! It's the Weekend Once again and I have
no plans as of yet on what I'll be doing -
Probably cleaning! YUCK!!! hahahaha

I'm sharing several School Bus Thank You cards ALL Weeklong -

And I really hope some of them have inspired you to make something
for those AWESOME School Bus drivers out there!

They really need to know how much we appreciate them
taking special care of our kids while sending them off to school every day!



I had so much fun designing this card in my Silhouette Program!
I'm using the Simple Stories (Smarty Pants Digital Paper Collection)

My card was Digitally created using my Silhouette Program, Cameo &
My Canon Printer - It's a Hybrid card


Cardstock - Bazzill white, PaperTrey Ink Black, & Fun Foam
Digital Designer Paper - Simple Stories (Smarty Pants)
Assorted Elements - Simple Stories (Smarty Pants Elements)
Sentiment Stamp - Cardz TV (Many Thanks)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Stitched Banner Die - My Creative Time (Decorative Banners)
Stitched Circle Die - Simon Says Stamp
Big Shot, Acrylic Sealer Spray, 
Stamparatus, Memento Paris Dusk Ink



Thanks for Stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Weekend!

Theresa

11 comments:

Evelyn said...

They're all super cute! School buses look so much cuter in paper than in real life, don't you think? Your cards are so colorful. They're sure to bring a smile to the drivers' eyes.

Hope your week goes quickly!!

Evelyn

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! Your design and layers are fabulous!! What a wonderful card to thank a bus driver!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Wow! So super cute! The colors and papers look so amazing! I love the partial bus with the fun sentiments!

Marilyn said...

Another awesome school bus card! Love the papers
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Treva said...

You have really rocked your school bus cards; the colors, design and presentation have been great!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!!! LOVING all the school goodies on here!!!!

Greta said...

Wonderful combination of elements, Theresa!

Lisa said...

SO cute!! How cool that the two chevron prints look so great together! Very fun!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love all the pretty papers and great card design!!! The school bus drivers will LOVE your thank you cards!! Have a great day,
Gerda

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Too Cute I love the layers and bright colours - Love the entire cus line really!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Fabulous card! My girls don't take the bus, but we do have lots of people to thank at school as we head toward year end... so I guess I should get a few things together, lol! Thanks for the inspiration!