Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Listen to the wind...

Hello and Happy Tuesday Crafty Peeps!
How was your Memorial Day Weekend?
Mine was wonderful, just chillin' here at home!

All this week I'm going to be showcasing some digital stamps
I got from my Awesome crafty friend Jessica over at:

She's been working hard at making new digi's and she was one
of the Super Sponsors for the Coffee Lover's hop - 

Here's another one of the cards I created recently --



I'm using  The Way of Beauty digital stamp set 

I printed the lovely sentiment out on some vellum
and added some Doodlebug enamel hearts & tiny Clear Gems





The Watercolored Heart background is from the Silhouette Store (#247279)
and I printed that on some Neenah Solar White Cardstock and
sprayed it with my Acrylic spray - Then I attached the vellum
to the top of it - I used some Fun Foam for Dimension before
placing it onto my Black Card base - 

I really like the Sentiment on this card... it's so pretty



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!!

Theresa

10 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

That is so beautiful, the card and the sentiment! Hope you had a good weekend.

Leslie

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how you've showcased the sentiment with the gorgeous hearts in the background!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

VintageScrapsCanada said...

What a great sentiment !! Ilove it - I love the hearts in behind - I may need to borrow this idea!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that sentiment!

Evelyn said...

I love how soft and muted the vellum makes the underlying layer. It looks so pretty!

Evelyn

Sukie said...

Beautiful! The oversized sentiment looks amazing with those pretty hearts!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card.

Greta said...

Love the vellum over top--beautiful card!

Karla Yungwirth said...

So pretty! I love the soft hearts showing behind that lovely sentiment!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the background and I love that sentiment!! Love this card!! Have a great day,
Gerda