Thursday, May 30, 2019

Sending Smiles....

Hello and Happy Thursday Wonderful Crafters!
I hope your week has been going well so far -
Mine has been busy with work and preparing for
my trip tomorrow with my Sister - (I can't wait) :)

All this week I'm showcasing some digital stamps
I got from my Awesome crafty friend Jessica over at:

She's been working hard at making new digi's and I just think
they're wonderful! 

Here's a sweet Springtime card I made --



Even though it's the end of May (Can you believe it?)
And it's like 95 degrees outside for me - it's still
technically Spring until June 20th - So I had to
throw in another Springtime card for ya!

I'm using the Bee Hoppy digital stamp set 
for the background image and I'm using the 
Springtime Smiles Digital stamp set for my sentiment

I created a simple rectangle border around my image and lightly
colored it with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Then colored my images in with some Alcohol Markers
I used a Stitched Frame die to add some character and then
added some clear tiny gems on some of the flowers - 
Popped the card front up with some Fun Foam and
placed it on a yellow card base - 


 




Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty and cheerful card! Have fun with your sister!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Chriss America Real said...

Very sweet cards !

Hugs,

Chriss

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so pretty! I hope you have fun on your trip with your sister.

Leslie

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous, Theresa!! I love those pretty flowers!! You colored them beautifully!! I hope you have a wonderful trip with your sister!! Enjoy and safe travels, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it Theresa, it made me smile
Thank you for your inspiration. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The bright and cheery flowers look so amazing! I love all of the different colors you used!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Such a pretty card with all the beautiful colored flowers.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING all the flowers!!!!

Greta said...

Love the fun whimsical look--great card!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

another great card - lobe the colouring!

Karla Yungwirth said...

The flowers are absolutely adorable!! This will definitely make someones day very special.

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa!! Love all the pretty colors and the pretty flowers!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Tracey said...

The digital stamps are fabulous, your card is so pretty!

Lisa said...

This is so pretty!! Perfect use of that background!