Tuesday, May 14, 2019

School Bus Thanks #2

Hello & happy Tuesday Crafty Friends!

I'm back with another School Bus Thank you Card!
Several School Staff members asked me if I would make them
So, of course, I couldn't say no! 😊



This one was pretty Quick to pull together once I
found an image off of Google! 😀

My card was Digitally created using my Silhouette Program, Cameo &
My Canon Printer - It's a Hybrid card


Cardstock - Bazzill white, Stampin' Up kraft, & Fun Foam
Digital Designer Paper - Simple Stories (24/7)
Sentiment Stamp - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
School Bus Digital Image - Google
Big Shot, Acrylic Sealer Spray, 
Stamparatus, Distress Archival Ink Ground Espresso



Thanks for Stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!

Theresa

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Super cute as always..

Sukie said...

Awesome card! The bus at the focal point looks amazing! Perfect color combination of the papers too!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the bus!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the cute bus and the pretty card design!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! So fun!!!!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

OH MY GOODNESS !!!!! I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!
I love the colour combo and easy layout!!

Lisa said...

Very cool! Love that bus image!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Super cute!