Wednesday, May 15, 2019

School Bus Thank You card #3

Hello & happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
I'm sharing several School Bus Thank You cards ALL Weeklong -

Several School Staff members asked me if I would make them
So, of course, I couldn't say no! 😊



Here's another quick School Bus card I put together -
Lovin' the fun colors on this one!

My card was Digitally created using my Silhouette Program, Cameo &
My Canon Printer - It's a Hybrid card


Cardstock - Bazzill white, Stampin' Up Blue, & Fun Foam
Digital Designer Paper - Lori Whitlock (School Days)
Assorted colored stars - Lori Whitlock (School Days Elements)
Sentiment Stamp - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
School Bus Digital Image - Google
Nested Fancy Deco Shape - Silhouette Store #99054
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Scallop Border Punch - EK Success
Big Shot, Acrylic Sealer Spray, 
Stamparatus, Memento Paris Dusk Ink



Thanks for Stopping by!
Have a Fabulous Day!

Theresa

9 comments:

Gerda said...

Another FABULOUS card!! Love the adorable school bus and great card design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Cute thank you card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

So adorable!! I love the bus and the pretty papers you used!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Treva said...

Another really cute school bus thank you card, like the bright colors and card design!

Sukie said...

Super cute card! I love the bus at the focal point and how you framed it!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this layout - i need to break out these dies I never use them!!

Thanks for sharing !!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING how you framed the bus and those stars!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is fun! And the colorful stars are the perfect touch!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is the perfect school card!! Love the colours, stars and image!